- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
BULLETPROOF VILLAIN'S Conditions of Sale
Bulletproof Villain is a Registered business (ABN: 22922889764) and by using this online store to place an online order you are accepting the terms and conditions as stated below.
- All goods and services supplied by Bulletproof Villain are supplied on the following terms and conditions.
- All orders placed (In stock or pre Order) via any of our websites, Bulletproof Villain or any of our eBay stores are bound by the same terms and conditions.
- All orders are final once you have placed them across all our websites.
- Payment must be in full before an order can be finalised and sent. Pre Orders must have either full payment or minimum pre order payment as stated on the web page.
- Cancellations of orders and pre-orders can occur under certain guidelines. If you choose to cancel a Pre-Order we do not offer a change of mind refund and all funds must be place into store credit, or you can switch the order over to another product. Cash refunds will not be given.
- Alterations to existing orders can occur only if it hasn't progressed past the point where it’s paperwork has been sent to the warehouse to be processed and despatched.
- All product pricing is shown within Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Bulletproof Villain reserves the right to cancel any order that uses a discount code that was not given directly to the customer placing the order.
- Bulletproof Villain reserves the right to combine any subsequent pre order/s that occur after the initial in-stock shipment with any other Pre Orders/Orders shipping to the same customer name and address.
- With so many products online sometimes we may inadvertently run out of an item due to inventory discrepancies. In this case we will get in contact with you to offer an alternative, store credit or a refund on the unavailable product.
- International customers are responsible for any customs duties, taxes or fees payable on the importation of items into their respective country and these charges are independent of our website, levied by respective governments. Please check with your local postal services and/or Customs department prior to ordering for further details regarding any costs which may apply.
Shipping within Australia
Bulletproof Villain offers two rates for shipping anywhere in Australia using Australia Post standard package delivery service or a Express Post. Standard AusPost Parcel post shipping is free when a minimum of $100 is spent.
AusPost Parcel Post
We offer a flat shipping fee of $9.99. Your order should be delivered within 2-5 Business days tracked the whole way.
Australia Post standard mail does not require a signature for delivery. We take no responsibility for missing parcels shipped with this service. You will be emailed tracking information once your order has been shipped.
If customers require a faster service please select the Express Post option at the checkout.
We offer a flat shipping fee of $15.00. Your order should be delivered within 1-2 Business days tracked the whole way.
*Note* Express Post doesn’t operate in all areas
A Pre-order is an item that has not yet come into stock, but you can pre-purchase it to secure your piece. Pre-orders are paid up front 100% and are then shipped out to you as soon as they arrive without you having to do anything further.. Pre-ordering item's helps us ensure we order the right amount of stock, and gives you the best possible price available.
Pre-orders are particularly important for limited release items, as sometimes we may presell out of an item, so preordering will be the only was to ensure you can buy that piece..
If you change your mind or wish to cancel, you can apply the amount against another product or simply maintain a store credit until you find another item that you want.
Cash refunds will not be given.
ETA's are subject to change and beyond our control as we rely on Manufacturers and our US based supplier to provide the stock. Please keep this in mind if you are ordering for a specific date, as we cannot guarantee it will arrive on time.
If you wish for your in stock items to ship immediately then place a separate order for in stock items only. Orders with mixed in-stock and pre-orders will only ship when all items are in-stock. If you wish for your items to ship as they become available we recommend that you must place separate orders containing 'In stock' and 'Pre-orders'.
We do not offer exchanges. All sales are final.
we take pride in ensuring that your goods have been carefully picked are packed with care to ensure that your item is not only of the highest possible quality, but at times there may be slight scuff marks on packaging from our suppliers. This is not considered a product fault and we will not provide exchanges for these types of normal wear and tear.
However, sometimes items do become damaged in transit or there is some form of manufacturing defect thereby making the goods unfit for their intended purpose. If this is the case with your item please contact Bulletproof Villain immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will then advise of the process and address by which to return your item/s. Once received, we'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've processed the returned item.
Bulletproof Villain will only issue refunds, exchange products and/or issue store credit if the defective item is returned to us in exactly the same condition it was received by the customer within 5 Business days.
Bulletproof Villain does not offer refunds for change of mind. In the event you would like to return your item for another product or store credit, the customer is liable for any and all shipping costs associated. The item must be returned to Bulletproof Villain in exactly the same condition it was received by the customer. Email email@example.com to discuss any exchange within 7 days of receiving your item. Bulletproof Villain reserves the right to refuse any return of a product due to change of mind.
All refunds are at the discretion of Bulletproof Villain. Unless your item is deemed defective or is different from what was advertised you will not be entitled to a refund.
In the event of a refund, you will receive your money in the same manner in which you paid.
Listed below are the T&C's to see if this new payment option is open to you.
Full terms and conditions for Afterpay can be found here (You are bound by Afterpays T&C's when placing an order with this method). These T&C's can change without notice so please check back before placing any new orders.
- You must select Afterpay at checkout. (Cannot be offered retrospectively)
- You must reside in Australia.
- You must have an Australian Payment Card.
- You must be over 18 Years of Age.
- Your Purchase must be or greater than $100.00 AUD. (After any discounts)
- Your Purchase must not exceed $1,000.00 AUD.
- You must supply a mobile phone number for verification purposes.
- You must have a verifiable address.
- You must agree to 4 X Fortnightly Payments.
Afterpay are the deciding party for approving or declining this payment option on your order. Bulletproof Villain have no say in this and cannot offer any reasons to why an order may be declined. If you have any queries regarding declines you can contact Afterpay direct.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
MAY THE 4TH 2019 COMPETITIONS
MAY THE 4TH PRIZE PACK
- Competition open to residents of Australia
- Purchase any item/s over $50 between 2:30 pm 03/05/19 and 12am 06/05/19 to be entered into the Draw
- All purchases over $100 will gain 4 entries into the prize draw
- Prize Pack includes –
- 1 x Original 2012 Speeder Bike with Scout Trooper- Exclusive Toy (valued $150 est.)
- 1 x BV Classic Shirt (valued $25)
- 1 x BV Classic Black Hat (valued $25)
- 1 x $50 Bulletproofvillain.com.au Voucher
Total prize value - $250 est.
- Prizes are non-transferable and can not be redeemed for cash.
- Speeder Bike Toy is not mint but in excellent condition.
- Winner must have an account with www.bulletproofvillain.com.au with a valid shipping address
- Winner will be notified by email
- Decision is final